Más allá de las palabras

17 enero 2007

I don´t want to lose it

I´ve been living without love for much too long but now, I´m beginning to realize I was wrong. Such a complicated situation, maybe too complex to be understood from your point of view... I just don´t know. It´s my own world, my own feelings and my own determination and that´s a bit scary don´t you think?

It´s called responsibility and makes us feel defenseless. We are always looking for something to get in our hands, to own some way of power, some kind of satisfaction but when we are at that point, when we are achieving it... we fall. Not all of us, but the vast majority does.So I want to cross that line and be free to say all that stuff which still lives in my heart... and hurts.

-Borja

1 comentarios:

  • Still stuck uh? You can still count on me whenever you need it!

    De Anonymous Anónimo, A las 22/1/07 23:25  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]



<< Inicio